Discover Sri Lanka’s lush Hill Country and learn about the island’s tea heritage at the Ceylon Tea Museum.
Nuwara Eliya provide a welcome escape to a chilly clime with vast expanses of green foliage, lush valley, interesting gorges, waterfalls and tea plantations. The picturesque valleys where sambar deer and stealthy leopards abide amidst the murmuring brooks and waterfalls offer a different glimpse of Sri Lanka’s ecological heritage. Sri Lanka’s thriving tea trade has given birth to a unique and a couluful culture of tea plantations in these areas. When in Nuwara Eliya you are destined to dine on fresh vegetables, strawberries and teas.
- Visit Nuwaraeliya city and tour
- Visit Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Single Tree hill hiking
- Visit Tea plantation and Tea Factory
- Witness of Tea Plucking Lesson
- Experience in Water sport (optional)
- Transport by Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur
- Current applicable all government taxes & service charge
- Optional activity cost and Entrance fees
- Guide Service Fee
- Tips & Gratuities
- Any Private Expenses
- Free Wi-Fi in car*
- Mineral water bottle*
- Passenger Insurance for transportation*
Our Chauffaur Guide will Pickup from your place and take you to Nuwaraeliya to Spend a day to discover the scenic countryside and tea heritage of Sri Lanka’s Hill Country letting you view some of the best attractions along the way.Visit the Hakgala Botanical Gardens with its extensive varieties of flowering plants. Tour a tea factory and learn more about the tea-making process. Walk through the resort town of Nuwara Eliya and see some of its most beautiful and historic locations.