The Whale Watching Tour in Mirissa, this five-hour tour gives you an opportunity to see the biggest mammals on earth, the whales, in their natural habitat.Get a chance to see blue whales, sperm whales, and fin whales as they swim in the waters to the south of Sri Lanka. Gain more knowledge about the whales as a species from a qualified naturalist and learn to identify them. This tour gives you a responsible whale watching experience with a minimal imprint on nature.
- Learn more about whales and about the whales that inhabit Sri Lankan waters
- Have the guidance of a qualified naturalist.
- Watch the whales responsibly from a safe distance with a lighter imprint on nature.
- Whales are best seen between December and April.
Good to Know
Comfotable walking shoes wear recommended for this tour.
- Transport by Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur
- Current applicable all government taxes & service charge
- Optional activity cost and Entrance fees
- Guide Service Fee
- Tips & Gratuities
- Any Private Expenses
- Free Wi-Fi in car*
- Mineral water bottle*
- Passenger Insurance for transportation*
You will be picked up early morning from your hotel in Colombo and Drive to the Mirissa Harbor to embark on your unforgettable whale-watching tour. The boat will take two hours to reach the place where whales are commonly seen. It is recommended that you bring a packed breakfast with you.
Sri Lanka has many types of whales inhabiting its waters. The whale population around Mirissa, which lies on the southern coast of the island, includes blue whales, sperm whales, fin whales, occasional orcas, and many types of dolphins. After this excursion, go to the Mirissa Beach for relaxing and swimming.If you like On the way to colombo you can Participated to beginers Surf lessons/Camps at Weligama Bay .
You can see the themenders blue whales, sperm whales, and fin whalesin mirissa as they swim in the waters to the south of Sri Lanka.